This will be the 28th annual ACSR training conference.
|Where:||Tacoma, WA, USA|
|When:||6-8 March 2018|
Here is a tentative lineup of talks & workshops:
- Photo documentation of bullet holes, trajectory rods, and lasers for later analysis
- High speed camera/photography use in reconstruction
- Omni-Car: Comprehensive field testing of blood, GSR, semen, and infrared aspects of a car search
- Handheld laser 3D scanning of bodies at autopsies
- Drone use in forensic reconstruction
- Bullet holes in clothing: evaluation & documentation
- Creating effective court exhibits from scan data
- Keynote debate/panel on bias in forensic science
The conference will be held at the Hotel Murano in Tacoma, Washington. Rooms have been set aside and are available for $117/night using this link.
More details will be added as they become available.