Online Registrants must pay via credit card. After Completing the form your browser will be redirected to the PayPal payment system where you will be able to via credit card or using your PayPal account. Applicants who wish to utilize the online membership application must be able to upload a digital copy of their CV or Resume as well as make payment via credit card or Paypal. Applicants who wish to make payment via check or mail their CV or Resume should use the printable application form which can be found here: ACSR Membership App 2017
Applicants will collectively be submitted for consideration to the Board of Directors and Membership twice a year (on April 1st and October 1st ). Your application materials must be complete prior to these dates to be considered in that application cycle.
1. Professional Qualification and Experience
Applicant must be currently and actively engaged in the field of crime scene reconstruction or investigation and have at least three years of experience in this field. A substantial portion of an applicant’s work must include one or more of these duties:
- Reconstruction of crime scenes
- Investigation of crime scenes
- Interpretation of physical evidence
- Collection and/or analysis of physical and other forensic evidence
2. Recommendation of ACSR Voting Members
- Two recommendations from ACSR voting members in good standing who can attest to the applicant’s qualifications, OR
- One recommendation from an ACSR voting member in good standing and proof of membership in an approved related organization, OR
- One recommendation from one ACSR member in good standing and a letter of recommendation from a state, federal, or other government law enforcement, forensic, or criminal justice agency (such as Chief of Police, District Attorney, Prosecutor, Attorney General, or Judge, attesting to the qualifications of the applicant).